Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Nirit Levav - Bicycle Chain Dogs

I'm back, folks! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

Our Christmas break was terrific!  Darn the chores that are awaiting though -all that unpacking and laundry!

Meanwhile, here's something to share until I get back into the normal swing of things. Only a week more of total abandonment of routine until school reopens again after a 2 month break. Then it’s back to the regular beat of that daily rhythm that we thrive on.



Using discarded bicycle chains, Israel-based artist Nirit  upcyles them to create life-sized dogs of various breeds.
More pics @ http://www.niritlevav.com/

10 comments:

  1. OMG I love these! Thanks for posting. I especially like recycling and re purposing old stuff. What a talented artist.

    http://lessonsonthecheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the COOLEST! I am so impressed with that art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I am so impressed with the detail of these. Amazing!

    Glad you had a great holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is crazy!

    I hope you had a good holiday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow..how cool!! amazing art!!
    I cannot wait to get back in the normal routine of things either!!
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely everything can be used for good, can't it??? This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've got to remember to show these to Isaak when we get home. He LOVES dogs. They are pretty fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just pinned this can you guess were? (Pinterest of course)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow
    what a great way to upcycle ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Great post. Love the chain dogs. I found you through the blog hop. Now following you.Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance.
    Be sure and check out my new Blog Hop that we just started, It's Weekly Goals Link Up. It's a great way to stay on track. Have a great day. :) Here's the link in case you want to check it out. Thanks again.http://lenettacarnes.blogspot.com/2013/01/weekly-goals-linkup-1.html

    ReplyDelete