Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Mission: Homespun Christmas Tree Cutter

Pam of CookieCrazie invited several talented cookiers to be part of a collaboration to create a cookie design using her new homespun Christmas tree cutter they each received at CookieCon.

Click on the following links and enjoy checking them out!

1 Ali – Ali Bee’s Bake Shop

2 CeCe – Tactical Baker
3 Laurie – Cookie Bliss

4 Andrea – Cupookie

5 Christine – Sugar Cravings
6 Heather – Sugar Nosh Treats
7 Lorraine – Lorraine’s Cookies

8 Penny – Grammie’s Cookies N Goodies
9 Nancy – Seasons of Joy
10 Kim – The Partiologist
11 Maryann – Cookie Artisan
12 Jen – Posh Pastries
13 Jennifer – Cookie Cutter Creations

14 Tricia – The Cookie Loft Girls
15 Elizabeth – Lizy B Bakes

16 Stephanie – Ice My Biscuit

17 Melissa – The Baked Equation
18 Liz – Arty McGoo

8 comments:

  1. Again I say... how can anyone possibly "eat" these lovely creations! SOOO pretty -- too pretty to eat, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of decorating went into those. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh! they are too pretty to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so yummy!It's a pitty to eat such beauties but..let's be happy and enjoy the holy days that are to come.
    hugs for all and lots of xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh - they are ALL amazing. I think I would feel guilty eating any of them because I know how much time was spent decorating them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SERIOUSLY awesome group of cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I had the patience to decorate cookies like that. They are all very nice, you almost hate to eat them because they take so much time.

    ReplyDelete