Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, December 9, 2012

DIY Christmas Ideas 2012

Only 14 days to  Christmas!
Some of my fave DIY Christmas ideas from Pinterest to share.

Gingerbread Bird House


Toilet Roll Christmas Wreath
Source: kiflieslevendula.blogspot.com via Megan on Pinterest


Oreos dipped in white chocolate (put on sticks) with red frosting to look like peppermints


Tiny Gingerbread houses That Perch On Your Mugs!
Source: notmartha.org via Lisa on Pinterest


Easy DIY decor for Christmas


Cupcake Ornament


Felt Snowman Canister Covers
Source: bhg.com via Janneman on Pinterest


Ribbon Trees
Fun and beautiful for any occasion


Christmas Ornament
This is so pretty!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely pics, as usual! By the way, in appreciation of my readers and commentors, I posted this today: http://www.bigaandlittlea.com/2012/12/top-commentors.html. Do come over and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top gingerbread house is my favorite. It's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all!! I think my favorite is the wreath

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so creative and beautiful!
    ps. Your blog loaded fine for me today:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is all so neat..
    I think I could even do the oreo ones ;)
    hope you are well

    ReplyDelete