Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Crochet Plaisir

I stumbled upon this fabulous French site with lots of pretty pictures and free tutorials for crochet enthusiasts. The literal translation to English by Google Translate didn't help much so sorry folks, there's little I can glean from the site other than the blog name which translates as "Hook Pleasure" and the author's name, Anne.
From Barbie dresses, hats, cushion covers, table runners, trivets to christmas tree decorations.... there are lots to gawk at but my faves are the colourful napperons (placemats).
Chapeau Blanc (White Hat)
Placemat With Butterfly Motifs
3 different designs - one for each tier

Need an Amway sponsorship? Contact me for assistance.

4 comments:

  1. The hat and napkins are fabulous!Mum knew how to make these like those,she was a true talent and she could find the key of differrent models anytime! If you sell them ,could be good but I doubt the price of this kind of works is ever right! I never sold her creations but...here people doesn't like to use them anymore( I mean the napkins or table clothes) Hugs + XoXo + ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, those girls' hats are so cute! So, they call placemats naperons?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creative work ~ little girl is adorable~ thanks, namaste, (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty and delicate pieces :o)
    I love especially, the little girl hats. I am so thankful that my mom showed me how to crochet when I was growing up and am having fun crocheting things for our grandbaby.

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete